Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Tuesday Book Club: Bobby Brown Beauty


Another Tuesday, another book presentation. This time I talk about:

BOBBY BROWN - Beauty

I absolutely love Bobby Brown products (I have a couple of brushes which are totally worth the money and the infamous BB Shimmer Bricks) and when I stumbled across this book on Amazon it was a no brainer to purchase it. It is not only a book that gives great Beauty advice and how-to's but also features different Beauty Icons from the past to present and general insight on Bobby Brown's opinion on Beauty and also inner beauty, aka health and positive attitude. I can totally recommend this book to any Make-up lover but also beginner's in terms of using and applying make-up as it really has insightful, good tips on how to make the most out of your features but also on how to stay true to yourself. And absolute beauty read my fellow addicts :-)

What Beauty books do you guys recommend?

xx, V

No comments:

Post a Comment