Monday, August 19, 2013

Last day of Summer?


Today was the last day - for now - that we're gonna have way beyond 30 degrees plus. Tomorrow the forecast predicts rain and colder temperatures which somehow I see as a nice change for once. However, I wonder if this means that summer weather and hot temperatures are officially over..? I mean, don't get me wrong, it's nice to for once not feel like your make up is running down your face and no deodorant in the world can precvent the inevitable, however, I am mentally not yet ready to let summer completely go! Even though all the stores around me are packing up on the winter merchandise...I still want to run around in dresses, wear sandals and enjoy weekends by the pool! So fingers crossed summer stays a little while longer...

Heute war der zumindest vorerst letzte superheiße Sommertag mit 34 Grad. Ab morgen sind dann kühlere Temperaturen angesagt was ich ja doch als nette Abwechslung empfinde! Trotzdem frag ich mich ob das nun bedeutet dass der Sommer offiziell vorbei ist und es nicht mehr richtig warm wird...denn obwohl ich es willkommen heiße dass kühlere Temperaturen mein Makeup ausnahmsweise nicht vom Gesicht rinnen lassen und mein Deo auch wirkt, so richtig bereit für das Sommerende bin ich noch nicht! Ich möchte auf jeden Fall noch ein paar Wochen meine Sommerkleidchen ausführen, Sandalen tragen und am "Strand" liegen. Also Daumen drücken dass der Herbst noch auf sich warten lässt :-) 

xx, V

1 comment:

  1. this is perfect look for me

    please check my new post

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    eliza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete