Thursday, January 17, 2013

Back to Business

I am really sorry for my lack of new posts but this week has a crazy work schedule...I think on average I go to bed at 3-4 am only to get up a mere 3-4 hours later and continue. We've had this huge project work going on where we basically had to create an entire graphic strategy for a fictional launched brand....and we ended uo with a body of work consisting of 54 pages which is insane. My roommate May didn't even get to go to bed from Monday to Tuesday. Crazy I tell ya! And then there is individual work as seen here in my paper on David LaChapelle as well as other papers about Visual Communication and Design management. And right now I am desperately trying to write a paper on the future of Customer Service in Fashion retailing which was supposed to be at least 40 hours of work and well, I just started and the paper is due tomorrow where I will also have to present the other project....what do they always say? A motivation problem until it is a time problem...well I guess I am at level asian now when it comes to time :D We'll see if I can pull it off! Fingers crossed :)

Es tut mir wirklich leid für meinen Mangel an Posts aber im Moment ertrinke ich in Arbeit. Diese Woche ist echt der Wahnsinn und ich kann mich glücklich schätzen wenn ich vor 3 Uhr morgens ins Bett komme. Meine Studienkollegen und ich mussten eine komplette Grafik-strategie für ein fiktives Unternehmen entwickeln und endeten mit 54 Seiten die in sprichwörtlich letzter Minute fertig wurden. An dieser Stelle sollte ich vielleicht erwähnen das andere Gruppen um die 12 Seiten haben?! Als ob das nicht genug wäre sind morgen 4 weitere Einzelarbeiten fällig und ich wurde heute Nacht erst mit Nummer 3 fertig. Unter anderem musste ich eine Arbeit über David LaChapelle verfassen wie schon in meinem Blog erwähnt. Und bis morgen sollte ich eine mind. 40h Arbeit fertig haben die ich eig noch nicht mal wirklich begonnen habe. Wie sagt man so schön...ein Motivationsproblem bis es ein Zeitproblem wird?! Drückt mir die Daumen dass ich es bis morgen schaffe :)



Love, V

No comments:

Post a Comment