Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Red Velvet



This is one dress in my collection that definitely stands out from the rest. According to my roomie Sandy it has some sort of gothic vibe and I actually like that reference. This might come to a shock to some but in my early teens I had this huge goth phase where I would dress up mostly in black,sometimes red with tons of eyeliner and eyeshadow and, of course, black long hair. Well I was most certainly channeling Amy Lee from Evanescence at the time, who was a big Idol of mine at the time (and I still love her music!). So yeah, maybe that's why I instantly had to buy the dress last year when I saw it at Forever 21?! Haha who knows, maybe there still is a little punk/goth somewhere inside of me that from time to time wants to peack through haha Anyways, I really like the dress. And I like the scenery of this photo with all the boxes and factory stuff in the back. We definitely live in a versatile area in terms of shooting pictures don't we?! What makes it even more fun is that we basically have access to most of the surroundings as we have the key haha Btw I am wearing my Bunny-ear headband in these shoots...just in a different way. Was definitely worth the 1€ I paid for it at primark LOLz

xx, V



1 comment:

  1. You look amazing! I love your hair :-)
    And your dress is beautiful!

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete