Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hippie Hippie Shake







Ring (Primark), Bracelet (Ebay)

New Shoes from DinSko....gosh I love that store!!!

Some really cool random tree Milla and I discovered!


Hey guys,
just a quick outfit update! Today my roomie Milla and I were out for a little shopping spree since there was a big street market happening in the Boras City Center. Though I didn't buy anything from the markets other than fudge (addicted!!!) and some cake kind of thing there were pretty cool things to discover like print shirts with celebrities (I thought about buying one with infamous Heidi Klum middle finger pic on it...) and all sorts of candy, bags, clothes etc. But OF COURSE I ended up buying something apart from food. As you can see in the pictures above I bought myself some fierce Hippie Hat from this cool shop called Ahlens (they have everything in this shop!) and some new shoes from DinSko. Got them on sale for only 299 SEK and they are supercomfy and look so cool. Just what I've been looking for! Anyways, gotta get back to work, I have a busy week ahead of me so forgive me the lack of daily posts!

Lots of love, V

8 comments:

  1. klasse. finde die schuhe auch geil :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wundervolle Bilder!
    traumhaft schön geworden :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful outfit you wearing i love the hat especcely xx anouk www.rockthiscocostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wundervolles Outfit!:) Bist echt ne hübsche♥ Finde deinen Lippenstift sehr toll:D
    Lust mich auch zu besuchen?:
    http://sweet-kisses-lie.blogspot.de

    LG

    ReplyDelete
  5. richtig cooles outfit, gefällt mir total gut!

    www.L-adore.blogspot.com
    www.L-adore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, the retard three!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. was für ein schöner Post :)

    Liebe Grüße und einen schönen Start in die Woche :)

    ReplyDelete