Friday, September 21, 2012

Feathers and Flowers









Bought these earrings when I was out shopping with my girl Nina this summer but apparently never really wore them. Dunno why but somehow over the years I developed this love/hate relationship with earrings. I just love them.....just not on me. For some reason I mostly feel uncomfortable with earrings unless they're hoop ones. Probably the reason why I have gazillion bracelets and rings and almost no earrings haha
Anyways, since these are kind of showstoppers I kept my outfit rather simple and just added a pop of color with my beloved Lanvon for H&M bag. It's one of the few items in H&M designer collections that was not overpriced and ugly/cheap looking. I still have the Box back at home at my apartment in Vienna and I love it dearly :-) So seems the weekend is ahead of us girls...what are you're plans? I am hoping to attend some parties and get university stuff done....

xx, V

Ps.: I cut my hair....got bangs now...dunno if we can call it a successfull undertaking :-D



4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    You have great blog! Very inspiring!
    I'm your new follower, do you wanna follow each other?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Finde das Outfit süß. Die roten haare stehen dir echt super. Sieht toll aus! Bin gespannt wie Du jetzt aussiehst :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look, V!! hahaha, I need to check out your blog more often, I missed all your cool outfits lately. from now on you are bookmarked!!

    www.kookyswank.com

    milla

    ReplyDelete
  4. tolles Outfit Liebes, deine Haarfarbe ist ja mal voll schön, welche Farbe benutzt du denn?

    ReplyDelete