Thursday, September 13, 2012

Favourites: Pink Lipstick

Source: google.com
So here are my favourite pink lipsticks:

MAC Quick Sizzle...a limited edition from MAC, which popped up earlier this year. By far my favourite pink lipstick, if not one of my all-time favourites regardless of color. This one has a matte finish (my fav!) and glides on so easily without drying out your lips. Plus it lasts foreeeeever haha Definitely one of my better investments!

MAC Girl about Town...I don't think I need to say much about this one. One of MACs' most famous bestsellers. A more creamy and blueish pink than 'Qick Sizzle' but also superpretty and fun to wear. I personally think this one goes with all hair/skin tones!

Maybelline Color Sensational Hollywood Red...why this one is called 'Hollywood Red' is beyond me as it is more pink than red, though it might have a slightly red undertone. If that makes any sense haha Nonetheless I think this is a more subtle yet still eye-catching pink version of the lipstick which also has a rather matte finish and I absolutely love it. This one was my first ever pink lipstick :-)

So do you wear pink lipstick? And if so, what colors can you recommend?

xx, V

No comments:

Post a Comment